Please note that your login session remains active as long as your browser is open. In order to minimize the risk that someone else could use your account, please close your browser window when finished.
• Open Internet Explorer
• Go to the Tools menu on your computer (the icon shaped like a gear—just below the “X” to exit the program)
• Select Internet Options from the drop down menu
• Select the Advanced tab
• Find the item on the advanced menu that says Security
• There should be three items called “TLS” (1.0, 1.1, 1.2). Make sure the box next to these three items is checked and click Apply
• Close your browser and reopen Internet Explorer to refresh changes