2022 Exhibitors & Sponsors
The Society for Pediatric Urgent Care is pleased to invite your organization to connect with leaders in pediatric urgent care. Industry support is vital to the success of this meeting and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The format of the 9th Annual Conference is virtual. The virtual meeting platform will include an exhibit hall.
- Urgent Care Professionals
- Emergency Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Nurse Administrators
- Pediatricians/Family Physicians
- Fellows, Residents
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
Learn more about the virtual exhibit packages at https://urgentcarepeds.org/exhibit-information/2023-virtual-exhibit-packages/
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
We are accepting Agreements! Complete the online Letter of Agreement to become a SPUC exhibitor.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Society for Pediatric Urgent Care and mail the check to SPUC, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The SPUC W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
PROGRAM AND SCHEDULE
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate & Educational Support
2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, VA 23230
T 804-338-6958 | F 804-282-0090 | [email protected]