Email address to use to send/post a message to the SPUC listserv (to all SPUC members)
SPUC members will automatically be subscribed to the SPUC Member Listserv. If you wish to unsubscribe, log in to the member section, go to the SPUC listserv tab and then the unsubscribe tab.
SPUC Member Listserv
- Post a Message
- Read SPUC Listserv Archived Messages
- Change your Listserv Subscription Settings
- SPUC Listserv Password Reminder
- Unsubscribe from the SPUC Listserv
- Contact the SPUC Listserv Administrator
- SPUC Listserv Policies
- Do not attack others. “Personal reflections” upon other members, no matter how serious their differences over policy questions, is prohibited. Common courtesy and respect, which excludes personal attacks or criticism, must be observed. The discussions on the lists are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention.
- Do not post commercial messages on any listserv. Contact people directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the lists is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything in a Listserv message that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted to the list. Remember that SPUC and other e-mail list participants have the right to reproduce postings to this Listserv.
- Do not use delivery receipts, non- delivery notices, and vacation notices because they are not totally standardized across the range of systems connected to Internet mail.
- Send your message only to the most appropriate list(s). Do not spam several lists with the same message.
Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location, and e-mail address.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
- Send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to individuals–not to the entire list. Do this by using your e-mail application’s forwarding option and typing in or cutting and pasting in the e-mail address of the individual to whom you want to respond.
- While the Society cannot be held responsible if a virus is sent to the Listserv(s), we will not allow post attachments, because of virus concerns. If you have a document, you would like to share, please post it on the web, and provide the web address or contact the society about including it on the website, www.pedsedation.org.
- The goal of the listserv and of the Society is to improve practices at pediatric urgent care facilities. However, the listserv is not intended to be used to advertise meetings, conferences, products or educational activities unless approved for distribution by the SPUC. If you would like the society to disseminate information about any of these activities please submit the information to the Executive Director of the Society.
- Please be aware of copyright rules. Using or publishing the work of another party without express written permission from that party involves a risk of being sued for copyright infringement. You may quote a portion or take an excerpt of someone else’s work in order to review or criticize it. You may not use the full text of an article but can paste a link to the work where originally posted.